Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Just gotta say that I love this dress. My eye looks dislocated on the picture. But it's not. Haha.

Now I'm sure about one thing; I want to lose some weight. Well, I'm not fat, but I would love to be thinner. I'm counting calories now, and go to the gym now and then.

And well, yeah, this is my body now. You can't see much, but you're not supposed to, because I don't quite like the way I look.

Soon, in like five minutes, I will go to the beach. Lillsjön again. Just relaxing in the grass sounds good to me. After that, it might happen that I will go fishing. In the same lake. With different people. Fun.

1 comment:

vn said...

Tilda, you look great!
just be careful, I know how easy it is to become a bit
obsessed with gym/diet/exercise

re: 'The night before last night' post
I was like 'I thought I was on Tilda's blog, not Evelina's!!'
didn't realise you were friends!! - such great pics, love
how the rifle is bleeding (even though it was un-intentional)
great effect and connotation

love your drawings - very talented
George